Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Small typo in str_util.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:17:11 -0500
Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,

Str_util.c prints I64 instead of the value due to a couple of typos.

Hmm, those typos are actually r47934:

 str_util.c: Although the glib documentation doesn't explicitly say so,
 it looks like the thousands grouping (') modifier is supported so use it
 in format_size.

I was going to comment that I /suspect/ the reason it looks like it works is that Gerald's system happens to be running a GNU sprintf() on the backend.

I reverted it in r47940.