Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Segmentation fault: 11 when running wireshark

From: Gonzalo Gasca <gascagonzalo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:10:05 -0600
Thanks Guy, I will probably change platform.

Thanks again

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:06 PM, Gonzalo Gasca <gascagonzalo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stuck as nothings happens after the following line, while compiling.
>
> /usr/include/secure/_stdio.h:68: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting identifier or '(' in '       const char * restrict, va_list)' at ','
>
> Cursor just waits, I checked Disk I/O, CPU usage and nothing unusual, Disk usage remained the same.

So perhaps the compilation just *stopped*.  It's not as if, in the process of building GTK+ 2, if one file fails to compile, there's anything else for it to do, so "nothing happens after that" is exactly what you should expect, for that or for any *other* compile error.