Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Segmentation fault: 11 when running wireshark

From: Gonzalo Gasca <gascagonzalo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:06:32 -0600
Hi Guy,

Stuck as nothings happens after the following line, while compiling.

/usr/include/secure/_stdio.h:68: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting identifier or '(' in '       const char * restrict, va_list)' at ','

Cursor just waits, I checked Disk I/O, CPU usage and nothing unusual, Disk usage remained the same.

Not sure if its my gcc compiler and should enable some other flag for gtk+2

Thanks

-Gonzalo

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 22, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Gonzalo Gasca Meza <gascagonzalo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I obtained the latest trunk from today, I re-run macosx-setup.sh
> and now it gets stuck when compiling gtk2.
>
> Where I get multiple: syntax error, unexpected identifier in
> /usr/lib/clang/4.2/include/stddef.h
> /usr/include/time.h
> /usr/include/pthread.h
> /usr/include/unistd.h
> /usr/include/stdio.h
> /usr/include/secure/_stdio.h
>
> then system gets stuck at this line (Already 3 hours and nothing happens, re run and got stuck there again)

"Stuck" as in "the compiler has spent 3 hours worth of CPU time trying to compile the code"?