Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector for OID:1.2.826.0.1249.58.1.0 not implemented. Con

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:44:49 -0500
On 2/10/2013 7:37 AM, Rajinish Kumar wrote:
Hello,

am facing the below issue for a pcap trace captured from Ericsson node

Dissector for OID:1.2.826.0.1249.58.1.0 not implemented. Contact
Wireshark developers if you want this supported

Please file an enhancement request at bugs.wireshark.org and, if possible, attach a small capture file containing the frame with the undissected OID.

If necessary, you can mark the request private so that only the Wireshark core developers will be able to look at the capture file.

Thanks