Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: Lee Brooks <lee.brooks.inbox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:44:18 +0000
Hi,

Is it possible to hook into Wireshark in such a way to update the packet filters from an external application?

Just to clarify when I say "update the packet filters" I mean to change the filters of a .pcap file that has already been opened/displayed.

Currently I am using a modified development version of Wireshark using sockets to achieve this but ideally I'd like to use something more official or alternatively merge my changes into Wireshark (if possible/acceptable).

Thanks,

Lee