Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how correct add to tree reassebled data?

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:14:13 +0000 (UTC)
Ilya Shvetsov <chvetsov@...> writes:

> But I have to mention, that if i use proto_tree_set_visible, my dissector
fails to link. May be this happens because proto_tree_set_visible are not in
export table.

I added it to epan/libwireshark.def in trunk r47535.  I'm not yet sure if this
should be backported to 1.8 yet, but in any case, if you're compiling Wireshark
yourself, then that's all you should need to do, I would think.