Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Error when doing "make"

From: Arshad <heyarshad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 22:49:24 -0600
Hello,

I am trying to create a new plugin and followed the steps as mentioned in README.plugins. I am getting the following error when I am giving the make command. I am doing it from Ubuntu 12.04

===
wireshark-1.8.0rc2$ make
Makefile:3857: *** commands commence before first target.  Stop
==

There were no errors in ./autogen.sh and ./configure

Is this the issue with top level Makefile or with /plugins/Makefile?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Arshad