Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win7 - 64 bit build

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:00:48 -0800 (PST)
One additional item.  When building an NSIS install package on a Win7 64 bit system, the NSIS installs to "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS".  In config.nmake, the makensis.exe files uses "C:\Program Files", thus failing.

I did the following:
Added: PROGRAM_FILES_NSIS=%%ProgramFiles(x86)%%
Changed: MAKENSIS="$(PROGRAM_FILES)\NSIS\makensis.exe"