Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Having issues with wireshark dissector installation

From: Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:55:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-----Original Message-----

For what it's worth, I use VS 2010 Express and have it set up for either 64- or 32-bit compilation.  To make it simple, I use the following batch file:

@echo off
if "%1" == "" goto x86
if /i %1 == x86       goto x86
if /i %1 == x64      goto x64
goto usage

:usage
echo Error in script usage. The correct usage is:
echo     %0 [option]
echo where [option] is: x86 ^| x64
echo:
echo For example:
echo     %0 x86
goto :eof

:x64
set WIRESHARK_TARGET_PLATFORM=win64
call "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\SetEnv.Cmd" /Release /x64
goto :eof

:x86
set WIRESHARK_TARGET_PLATFORM=win32
call "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\SetEnv.Cmd" /Release /x86
goto :eof

Ed