Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VLAN statistics

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:00:45 +0100
Hi,

I think you are barking at the wrong tree here. All these conversation
statistics are about endpoints, not the medium they exist in. The statistic you
could look at is "Packet Length", which is not endpoint related, just a filtered
packet count.

On another note: please keep in mind double tagged packet statistics.

Veel succes,
Jaap

PS: Lijkt me een goede toevoeging, van plan om vrij te geven?