Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Writing python dissectors for Wireshark

From: Eshed Shaham <ashdnazg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:44:33 +0200
Hey,
I added the various files and fixes needed and the plugin currently builds and runs alright on my ubuntu.
'make' and 'make install' work as they should.
It's now on the default branch in the google code repository (http://code.google.com/p/pyreshark/) so the code can be cloned from there.

If anyone succeeds/has difficulties in building/using it, please let me know :)

Cheers,
Eshed