Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] recent buildbot fuzz failures

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:46:33 -0500
Hi Gerald,

The buildbot's been generating a lot of fuzz failure bugs recently--none of which I've been able to reproduce in any of the supported trunks (Valgrind is silent too).

Any idea what's going on?

The last fuzz failure log says this (which doesn't make sense):

    /home/wireshark/menagerie/menagerie/9460-test.pcap: (-nVxr) (-nr)  OK

ls: cannot access /dev/shm/buildbot/clangcodeanalysis/menagerie-fuzz/fuzz-*.pcap: No such file or directory

Regards,
-Jeff