Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 47188: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:47:37 +0000
On 21 January 2013 17:27, Dirk Jagdmann <doj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the logical and is the very same in both revisions. But what makes this code
confusing is the use of "prefs.capture_device" in one place and then
"prefs_p->capture_device" in another. Maybe what you really want is

if ((global_capture_opts.num_selected == 0) &&
    (prefs.capture_device != NULL) &&
    (prefs.capture_device[0] != '\0')) {

or replace the last element with something more descriptive of the test being performed (I'm assuming a null terminated string):

(strlen(prefs.capture_device) > 0)