Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] failure generating layouts.h on Windows 7

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:45:32 -0500
On 1/19/2013 1:18 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:
On 1/19/13 8:28 AM, Bill Meier wrote:

layout_[1-6].png were generated from Inkscape via layouts.svg. They have
the proper MIME types set in SVN so they *should* work. Are you using
gdk-pixbuf-csource from the wireshark-win32-libs GTK+ bundle? I'm not
sure that's been verified to work.

The gdk-pixbuf-csource I used on Windows was from cygwin. (I don't see that program in wireshark-win32-libs).

I expect that there's some kind of library issue (at least on my system) since Windows (not cygwin) emacs also has problems with any and all .png files: "Invalid image specification" (even for those .png files in the emacs directories).

So, since you've added layouts.h to SVN, just one of life's little puzzles which I'm not going to worry about...

Bill