Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] failure generating layouts.h on Windows 7

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 11:28:02 -0500
On my Windows 7 system:

After adding the appropriate rule to gtk/makefile.nmake to generate layouts.h gdb-pixbuf-cssource fails when he rule is executed.

Doing a test command:

$ gdk-pixbuf-csource --raw --name=foo layout_1.png

Gives:

failed to load "layout_1.png": Couldn't recognize the image file format for file 'layout_1.png'

Interestingly enough:

emacs (windows version) says "can't display: cannot determine image type"

file ... shows
layout_1.png: PNG image data, 48 x 48, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced

emacs *can* show the image on my Fedora VM.

I've compared the .png file on Windows vs Fedore. They are exactly the same.

Anyone have any ideas ??

Bill

P.S. In any case, I'll commit the gtk\Makefile.nmake rule to make layouts.h