Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.8.1 crashes

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:34:23 -0500
If you do want to stay on 1.8.1 (although I strongly recommend
upgrading to 1.8.4) then you might want to take a look at the
following commits:

https://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=43784
https://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=44689
https://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=46128

All of them are in or around the CCP dissection code, and all of them
have been backported to 1.8 after 1.8.1 was released.

Hope this helps,
Evan