Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.8.1 crashes

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:02:03 +0100

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Danniel_zeng <cheer_zeng@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

It seems that the wireshark 1.8.1 will  crash when my capture have the CCP packtet.

when I open the that packet ,it is ok to display at the beginning ,but it then crash while I scroll down .And I find out that the first packet when I scroll down is the CCP packet.I believe it is the CCP packet get it down.

Besides,if I open that capture with wireshark1.6.7,it is ok all the time.

What should I need to do for that?

Thanks
Kindly Regards
Hi,

Did you try the latest release ? (1.8.4)
If there is always this issue.
Open a bug in bugtracker ( https://bug.wireshark.org) with your ccp packet sample.

Regards,