Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 47059: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:11:30 -0500
On 1/14/2013 9:11 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
Martin Mathieson wrote:

That appears to be an artifact of the fact that those diff's are
(intentionally) not showing white space changes.  I have the same
problem (indentation looking wrong) when I do "svn diff -x -w" to show
me my (real) changes.

Yep...

The rule I should follow (which I pretty much did in this case but haven't on a number of occasions) is to keep substantive changes in a separate commit from whitespace fixups, etc.

Bill