Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Some quick Bugzilla statistics

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:10:54 -0500
On 01/05/2013 03:00 PM, Christopher Maynard wrote:
On that note: Another interesting stat: A record low for messages posted to both
the wireshark-users and wireshark-dev mailing lists.  I'm not sure what to make
of that, but I'm guessing that the drop is at least somewhat due to users and
developers asking questions on ask.wireshark.org instead of through the mailing
lists.  Hopefully it's not indicative of something else, such as a declining
interest in Wireshark.

YEAR      -users      -dev      -commits      -bugs      -announce
2012      946         2671      8211          10457      22
2011      1406        4017      5417          8626       25

There was also the redirection of buildbot failures from -dev to -commits in ~September 2011.