Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Some quick Bugzilla statistics

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 14:09:29 -0500
On 1/5/2013 1:30 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
I've been playing with some of the bugzilla statistics tools recently,
and I am pleased to discover that despite a record number of reported
bugs in 2012, we managed to shrink the backlog by 26 bugs.

My raw data:

Year - Created - Resolved
2012 - 1449 - 1475
2011 - 1165 - 1104
2010 - 1170 - 1239
2009 - 1201 - 1016
2008 - 1014 - 935
2007 - 863 - 805

(If someone with greated bugzilla-foo wants to provide more accurate
numbers please feel free).

Cheers,
Evan

On that note: Another interesting stat: A record year for commits

Commits to svn trunk

1998       136
1999      1247
2000      1383