Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HELP Needed to avail wireshark's functionality as a command line

From: haridas karunakaran Pillai <haridaskpillai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:47:11 +0530
Hi,

            I need to develop a project to pull out voice data from a pcapng file containing UDP packets; got by sniffing a port through which the calls has been went through.

I made it by using the great functionality of wireshark.

 The options I used are.

 1) Open the pcapng file in wireshark
 2) Right click on one of the UDP packet and choose "Decode as " => in the opened box selected "transport" => choose "RTP"
       Then all packets decoded as RTP packets
 3) Then I used clicked "Telephoney" => "RTP" =>"Show All Streams"
 4) Selected All Streams and clicked "Analyze"
 5) Then I clicked "Save PayLoad"
 6) Then I opted .au format and selected "both" channels and saved
 7) When I played the sound using vlc played..I heard the actual sound

         I got the sound...:)

But I need to know whether these options can be done from a command line using wireshark's command line options. If that possible...please let me know

Regards,
Haridas

--
So close , No matter how far