Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot version number in fuzz-test bugs?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:04:04 -0500
Jeff Morriss wrote:
Evan Huus wrote:
In cases like bug 8045 [1], it would have been handy for it to say in
the report somewhere which build-bot (version and OS) had found the
error... is that reasonably easy to do?

There's only one buildbot doing the fuzz testing, isn't there? (It's the Clang-Code-Analysis one.)

Oh, nevermind, I just read the -bugs list and see what you mean. I didn't realize that the trunk-1.x buildbots were (successfully) fuzz testing now...