Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Enhance checkapi to check for non NULL terminated enum prefe

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:27:22 -0500
Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
Any one up for the task? :-)
I recently ran in to a crash caused by a proprietary plug-in with the above error.
Packet-amr.c could be used for test.
A check in prefs_dlg.c wouldn't hurt either...

checkAPIs change done in r46294 (along with, as I'm sure you saw, a check to ensure they're all const).

I'd shy away from a run-time check just to save (startup) cycles.