Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] tcp graphs vs. sctp graphs

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:50:25 -0500
> Alex, do you still see crashes when switching graph type?
> Martin

Hi Martin,

sorry, my HD died and I had to resetup my whole computer.

Now the crashes disappeared. What was the issue?

Cheers Alex

 For that graph type, we add an element to display for every single segment or ACK, whereas it was only allocating according to the number of data segments...

Don't know how long it had been like that, and whether I had caused a regression.  A number of other fixes from Jim Young have gone in in the past few days - I'm hoping its working pretty well now.

Martin