Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Not seeing my Custom Properties in Windows 7

From: "Zadik, Maayan" <mzadik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:58:51 +0000

Hi all,

So I have this custom plugin which its properties contain some custom fields, such as Author, Wireshark version compatibility and so forth.

I could see them perfectly in my old computer which run with Windows XP.

My new computer has Windows 7 x64 and the only properties I can see are:

Does anybody know why I can’t see my properties and how I can correct that?

Thanks

Maayan

P.S. I’ve installed and compiled my plugin for both win32 and win64 and I see that exact same thing.