Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sorry for my bad english.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:42:44 -0800
On Nov 11, 2012, at 6:03 AM, Андрей Койра <koyra@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In this page
> http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/index.html
> Wireshark User's Guide for Wireshark 1.9!
> Where i can download Wireshark 1.9?

Versions of Wireshark where the second component of the name is an odd number are "development" versions rather than "released" versions.  We do produce occasional "development" releases, but there hasn't yet been a 1.9.0 release.

What you can download now are the automated builds that our buildbot produces; there's no guarantee that the one you download won't have a serious bug, but, if you want to experiment with the latest build, see:

	http://wiresharkdownloads.riverbed.com/wireshark/automated/osx/

for OS X binaries (installer .dmgs),

	http://wiresharkdownloads.riverbed.com/wireshark/automated/win32/

for 32-bit Windows binaries (installer .exes),

	http://wiresharkdownloads.riverbed.com/wireshark/automated/win64/

for 64-bit Windows builds (installer .exes), and

	http://wiresharkdownloads.riverbed.com/wireshark/automated/src/

for source code (bzip2'ed tarballs).  The "SVN-nnnnn" in the file names refers to the Subversion revision number for the build.