Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt compilation.

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:26:57 +0100
Hi

Try not to run cmake but instead run cmake-gui, using the same parameters. Additionally, it is useful to create a separate build directory. therefore, build-files wil not clutter up the src space.

So, checkout wireshark, make a goto wireshark, create a directory named "build" cd into it and call "cmake-gui .."

After the first configure run, you can set the paths in the gui, and then run configure and  generate again.

Afterwards you can just run "make" or eclipse, depending on the project you created.

regards,
Roland