Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Direction definition on packet bus with no direction info in

From: Andrew Lonsdale <calonsdale1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:00:17 +0000
Many thanks to Martin and Guy for the feedback on this thread.

I have implemented option 3 for the time being just to test my dissector and move forwards, but I like the idea of a psuedo-wrapper around the packet with some additional flags, so I'll investigate this
on the next spin.

Really appreciate the guidance.

Kind Regards
Andrew