Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK - draw a box

From: Edwin Groothuis <Edwin.Groothuis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:07:38 +0000
Hello,

In bug 7931 I have a patch to be able to zoom in into a TCP Graph (tcptrace or stevens) by just marking a rectangle in the graph.
It all works fine but there is one thing which I can't make: The automatic drawing of a rectangle when you are marking it.

Is somebody here who can give me a clue on how to do the drawing of that rectangle?

Edwin