Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 45660: /trunk/ /trunk/: print.ps

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:25:25 -0700
Should we still be in the business of generating PostScript output by
hand? Early on it was necessary because the GTK+ printing system was
primitive. However, the current versions of GTK+ and Qt both offer
high-level printing APIs that should be able to generate PostScript, PDF
and other output formats for us.