Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use wtap_pkthdr instead of wtap_pseudo_header [ABI breakage!

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:04:56 -0700
On Oct 17, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to use similar approach as I've done with edited frames - binary tree with frane number as key.

That's the approach I was thinking would be right as well.

(BTW, you might want to hook the frame-editing stuff to the same "file has unsaved changes" etc. stuff that the comment-editing code uses, if that hasn't been done already.)

> Anyway we first need to fix wiretap readers, mainly pcap-ng.

I may have an in-progress project that could take care of some of that; I'll look at that (once I'm finished tweaking the AS/400^WiSeries^WIBM i packet dump reader to fix some bugs I noticed when doing some regression tests).