Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 45472: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:59:53 -0400
mmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=45472

User: mmann
Date: 2012/10/11 07:42 AM

Log:
 Make idl2wrs dissectors filterable - Part 1
Updated wireshark_gen.py to generate hf_ variables for all of the IDL "types". The "simple" types use proto_tree_add_* (not text), while the "complex" types use the GIOP dissector API. checkhf.pl generates some warnings because (some of) the hf_ variables are being generated for the "complex" types, but are not being used. That will be done in Part 2. expert_add_info_format now linked to a real item instead of being attached to a duplicative proto_tree_add_text(). This cleaned up literally thousands of unnecessary proto_tree_add_text()s

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path                     Action
  +2 -2      Makefile.common          Modified
  +68 -187   packet-coseventcomm.c    Modified
  +224 -448  packet-cosnaming.c       Modified
  +17575 -31996 packet-parlay.c          Modified

Nice! :-)