Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WARNING **: Too many taps queued

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:54:29 -0400
mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I ran some fuzztesting overnight (on a 32-bit WinXP VM, off of trunk), and when I checked on it this morning, I had "WARNING **: Too many taps queued" so many times, it scrolled beyond the top of my window.

I've never seen this before. Could it be a result of the files I was testing? New bug in the trunk?

Any insight would be appreciated.

I saw this a while ago when I was using MATE; I assumed it was related to MATE and I didn't have time to chase it down. I don't think I've seen it since then.