Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] for developing an application protocol dissector based on IEEE 8

From: "Song, Eugene" <eugene.song@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:43:23 -0400
All,

I would like to develop a application protocol dissector based on IEEE 802.11.
My application protocol is a payload of IEEE 802.11. I also use TCP/IP and UDP/IP.
I would like to use IEEE 802.11 dissector (already in Wireshark) for my application dissector.
How do I use it in my application protocol dissector?

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Eugene