Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Use wtap_pkthdr instead of wtap_pseudo_header [ABI breakage!]

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23:06:27 +0200
Hi,

I have patch to merge wtap_pseudo_header into wtap_pkthdr[1], and using
wtap_pseudo_header for random read, dissecting and writting packets.
Big plan is to remove two members from frame_data structure:
interface_id and opt_comment reducing size of frame_data structure from 128B to 112B
(on 64bits).

I'll wait few days before commit, so if anyone want to review it, please do.
Later we need to fix all wiretap file readers to update wtap_pkthdr
fields no matter if it's sequential read or random one.
I started doing it[2], but any help is welcome.

Cheers,
 Jakub.

[1] http://www.wireshark.org/~darkjames/frame_data-cleanup/0001-Move-wtap_pseudo_header-to-wtap_pkthdr.patch
[2] http://www.wireshark.org/~darkjames/frame_data-cleanup/0002-Fill-some-phdr-values-also-when-doing-random-read.patch