Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 45113: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.nmake

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:37:25 -0700
I don't think there's anything that would prohibit that. The various
redistributable download pages don't ask you to agree to anything before
downloading and people are doing this directly from the WiX installer:

http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/vcredist-x86-exe-Package-DownloadUrl-td7579927.html

My only concern is that the links might change at some point but
otherwise this would make things a bit more convenient.