Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RRC filters

From: Lucio Di Giovannantonio <lucio.digiovannantonio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:55:04 +0200
Hello to everybody, I've found something strange in rrc filters expression, in several cases the same filter abbreviation have different type, this can be a problem and/or can cause a crash?

for example:

{ &hf_rrc_criticalExtensions_117,
      { "criticalExtensions", "rrc.criticalExtensions",
        FT_UINT32, BASE_DEC, VALS(rrc_T_criticalExtensions_117_vals), 0,
        "T_criticalExtensions_117", HFILL }},

and

{ &hf_rrc_criticalExtensions_118,
      { "criticalExtensions", "rrc.criticalExtensions",
        FT_NONE, BASE_NONE, NULL, 0,
        "T_criticalExtensions_118", HFILL }},

Lucio Di Giovannantonio

Lucio Di Giovannantonio
Prisma Engineering S.r.l.
Via Petrocchi, 4
20127 Milano

Tel: +39 02 26113507

Email: luciodg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential, and may be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and then delete this email.  Unless you have been given specific permission to do so, please do not distribute or copy this email or its contents.

Unless the text of this email specifically states that it is a contractual offer or acceptance, the sender does not intend to create a legal relationship and this email shall not constitute an offer or acceptance which could give rise to a contract. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Prisma Engineering S.r.l.