Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 45116: /trunk/ /trunk/: Makefile.nma

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:02:24 -0400
OK, on second thought, I think I'm going to revert this change.

If you're a developer building Wireshark, then you probably want the latest help available, not a snapshot from some time in the past.  The latest is either the one you built yourself if you've got the HTML Help Worshop tools or the online help, not the one extracted from the user-guide.zip file.

But then why do we download the user-guide.zip as part of the setup to begin with?
- Chris