Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake build failing

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:17:31 -0400
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:59 (string):
  string sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
  command.

And similar errors for lines 64 and 69. Not sure what's going on here
- the calls conform to the convention specified by all the CMake docs
I've found, and none of the build-bots are giving errors?

Evan