Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Use of variadic macros

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:59:08 -0400
Variadic macros are forbidden in doc/README.developer since apparently
not all compilers support them.

However, I just stumbled across a variadic macro that has apparently
been part of the regular build since around 2009
(packet-dcerpc-netlogon.c:65).

Since nobody (to my knowledge) has complained about a failing build in
that time period, I have to assume that whatever ancient compiler
didn't support them is no longer being used. Unless anyone objects, I
will remove that restriction from README.developer.

Evan

P.S. Are there any other C99 features that we forbid that are actually
supported by supposedly C89-only compilers like MSVC?