Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GUI functionality from plugins

From: David Ameiss <netshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:13:23 -0500
I can make this work. However, the graph_analysis_*() functions are not accessible under Windows (at least from a plugin) as they are not exported from the wireshark executable - so I think I'm back to the same problem.

Unless, of course, there is yet another hook that I've managed to overlook. Which would not surprise me :-)