Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GUI functionality from plugins

From: David Ameiss <netshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:07:50 -0500
I missed that. I'll check it out. It seems (from a cursory look at the code) that the retap happens upon selecting the menu item. Currently I have a dialog that allows selection of all packets, or those currently displayed. But splitting that into 2 menu items shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks - I'll rework the code and let you know.