Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tcpdump mailing lists

From: "Markiewicz, Patrick F (N-APPLIED POLYMORPHISM, LLC)" <patrick.f.markiewicz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:53:05 +0000

Hi,

This may seem like an odd request.   I had tried to subscribe to the tcpdump mailing lists yesterday, but I’m receiving information that our mailserver is still having difficulty sending the subscription out.  I saw in the wireshark-dev archives references to problems with the tcpdump mailing list.  Is it just a slow list in general?  Thanks.

Patrick