Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 44982: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.nmake

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:18:37 -0400
From http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/14343/setting-development-project-under-visual-studio-2012, you indicated the error was:

"ws2tcpip.h(531) : error C2373: 'ws_inet_pton' : redefinition; different type modifiers".

Could this be because of the const modifier?  What happens if you remove "const"?

Compare http://linux.die.net/man/3/inet_pton to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/cc805844%28v=vs.85%29.aspx