Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] TPG tool files

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:34:03 +0200
"Guy Harris" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

found a bunch of stuff about problems with Perl scripts processing text files, and some stuff about problems with *bash* handling shell scripts with CR-LF line endings, but nothing specifically about Perl.

Thank for the CygWin info Guy.

Yap is a Perl script. So "problems with Perl scripts processing text files" AFAICS apply here since tpg.yp is a text file with CRLF endings.

I'll check the Cygwin '/etc/mount' options more closely.

--gv