Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Configuration issue

From: "Kumar, Chandan (Chandan)" <chandan.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:01:53 +0530
Hi

I am running Wireshark on Solaris platform & following the steps.

Cd Wireshark
./autogen.sh   warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(lt_prog_compiler_static_works_GCJ, ...): suspicious cache-id, must contain _cv_ to be cached
./configure     # configure: error: Function 'socket' not found.

Before make I am getting some error after running ./configure that “configure: error: Function 'socket' not found. So that unable to do make
Can any one help me to resolve this configure: error: Function 'socket' not found.

Thanks
Chandan
~~~~~~~