Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About the conversation table source code

From: Kire Gasteovski <kire_gasteovski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Sir/ Madam

I am writing you about the source code for the conversation table in WireShark. More specifically, I am interested into the function that is in the menu Statistics -> Conversations. I found some source code file under the name conversations_table.c
Unfortunately, there is a serious lack of comments, thus making the code impossible to read.

I would like to ask you, if it is possible, to tell me if this is the source code file for the conversations table?

If it is, please send me some version with more comments if possible, or maybe explain to me shortly where exactly can I find the part where this conversations are made? I am really interested in this, and I would very much appreciate if you answer me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
 Kiril Gashteovski