Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] DND crash through all versions?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:24:08 -0400
Jaap Keuter wrote:
On 2012-09-04 08:32, Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:18:28AM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
Ok, thanks for the response on the strstr() question. Still remain
the big question: the DND crash! Am I the only one seeing this? Does
the proposed patch elevate the problem on your platform?
[...]
Does anyone else see this?

It works OK for me on Windoze (1.8.1, XP, 32-bit); here I dragged a PCAP file onto the Wireshark icon on my desktop.

It works OK for me on Fedora Core 10 (SVN, GTK-2.14.7-9, 64-bit); here I dragged a PCAP file into a running (from the build directory) Wireshark (Wireshark isn't installed so I have no icon for the executable).