Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can we take binary alone??

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:30:51 +0530
Hi all,
  If i am having a wireshark-code base in some Linux based system, compile it fully , is there any way through which i can just take the binaries and test the capture on another system??
As far as i have seen, even if you tar it and extract it in another system, you have to compile it again.
Is there any way to solve this problem???
Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Krishnamurthy Mayya