Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] http://anonsvn issues

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:52:02 +0200
2012/8/27 Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Gerald,

I noticed that looking at a revision by pointing my web browser at http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?revision=X&view=revision doesn't look very good today (fonts are big, spacing seems to be off).  More troubling is I'm not getting any colors on the "diff to previous" page (which makes it very hard to tell what's changed).

 Hi Jeff,
it's working fine for me (Firefox 14.0.1 both on Linux and Windows). But I can get the same wrong display as you if I explicitly deactivate the style in the menu (View -> Page Style -> No style). Could you check your browser configuration?

Regards,
Pascal.